A certified real estate home inspector in the Nashville area, providing comprehensive home inspections and radon testing services. I am proud to help people make informed decisions about their home purchase, or about their home sale (pre-inspection). From new homes to old homes, I am an experienced home inspector with over 2000 inspections over the last 10 years.
I will provide you with the details and knowledge you will need to buy or sell your home with confidence. I conduct residential and commercial inspections for buyers, sellers, mortgage companies, and relocation companies. I am fully licensed and insured in the state of Tennessee (TN#278). A member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI #04071958).
Please browse my site and contact directly at 615-481-3602 with any questions you may have.
Angies List – Overall “A” rating on 8 reviews as of July, 2015.
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. A home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your home, I guarantee that I will give you a thorough and professional inspection.
About Inspector John Williams
My name is John Williams, inspector and owner of All-Pro Property Inspections. I am proud to provide my clients with over 18 years of experience in the inspection, radon detection, construction, and home improvement business. My home inspections meet or exceed the industry standards. I have received nothing but 5 star home inspection reviews online. A written report is available by the next business day via E-mail. I am available anytime to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment.
- I have earned a diploma from The School of Professional Building Inspections.
- I have completed Radon Measurement training through The Southern Regional Training Center at Auburn University.
- I have passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
- I am a member in good standing of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Electrical Inspections Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
- I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
- I follow InterNACHI’s Standard of Practice.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Structural Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI Roofing Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Vermiculite Insulation Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Polybutylene Plumbing Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Water Heater Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Emergency Exit Course.
- I have hundreds of satisfied customers.
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
- I am a college graduate of Belmont University.
I am the quality home inspector you want to hire.
NACHI CERTIFIED – National Association of Certified Home Inspectors is the world’s largest most elite home inspection association in the world. Annual inspector testing and continued education is a prerequisite. Visit their massive website at www.NACHI.org
TENNESSEE LICENSE #278 – I meet all state approved home inspector educational requirements and qualifications.
PAST EXPERIENCE – I have performed thousands of Home Inspections throughout the State of Tennessee. Prior to inspecting, I spent 14 years in the construction business, some of which included foreign assignments in the Bahamas. I have gained vast construction knowledge and expertise that my home inspection clients always appreciate and trust.
HOURS OF OPERATION – I am available seven days a week, dawn till dusk. If there’s sufficient daylight for me to complete the exterior inspection, I’ll gladly fit you into my schedule.
ALWAYS ON TIME – I’ll always arrive at your prospective home on time and ready to go.
DETAILED AND TIMELY REPORT – You will receive your highly detailed comprehensive inspection report with photographs by the next business day. My reports inlcude a summary, are user friendly and are categorized for speedy comprehension.
#1 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE – If you have questions before or after your inspection, my phone lines are always open. Telephone consultations will be available for as long as you own your home. I’ll always give you the personal service you deserve.
E & O Insurance – I carry insurance to cover serious Errors and Omissions and Liabilities.
Davidson County Rutherford County
Cheatham County Williamson County
Robertson County Wilson County
All Pro Property Inspections | Nashville
Fax: (615) 269-7819