Home inspection for a seller?
In today’s real estate market, homebuyers can afford to be choosy. A pre-sale inspection, sets the stage for a more qualified sale and provides an opportunity to receive an unbiased, objective evaluation of the current condition of your home by a third party inspector. Like any home seller, you want to get the most for your home in the shortest amount of time. Don’t let repairs be a negotiating tool for your buyers.
The All-Pro pre-listing inspection provides you with powerful benefits:
- Minimize market time by providing a “value added” benefit to your property with proof of the home’s condition.
- Promotes assurance to your prospects that your home has been inspected by a professional.
- Allows you time to decide to correct problems or adjust your sales price to reflect the estimated repairs or provide the information necessary to disclose the “as is” condition of your home eliminating the negotiation of the sales price.
- Increase awareness and promotes a sense of trust with your buyers.
- Real estate professionals can help you determine the fair listing price based on the true physical condition of the home… resulting in a quicker sale.
I have a number of pre-sale inspections that allowed the homeowner no correct ALL problem areas, resulting in ZERO requests by the buyer for home repairs.
I believe your investment in a pre-listing home inspection will prove to be of significant asset. As a smart homeowner, you will want to get the pre-sale facts and secure the “peace of mind” you deserve!
All Pro Property Inspections | Nashville
Fax: (615) 269-7819